Bacall-I don’t like your manners.
Bogie-And I’m not crazy about yours. I didn’t ask to see you. I don’t mind if you don’t like my manners, I don’t like them myself. They are pretty bad. I grieve over them on long winter evenings. I don’t mind your ritzing me drinking your lunch out of a bottle. But don’t waste your time trying to cross-examine me.
Dig the glory of Black and White
Try me live, baby.
- 12/9 Comedy Attic | Bloomington, IN Tickets and Info
- 12/19 Cinefamily Hollywood- Film Club- Scrooge http://www.cinefamily.org/films/the-greg-proops-film-club/#greg-proops-film-club-scrooge-1970
- 12/30 Punch Line | San Francisco, CA Tickets and Info
- 1/3 Punch Line | Sacramento, CA Tickets and Info
- 1/19 The Bell House | Brooklyn, NY Tickets and Info
- 3/3 Holland Center for the Performing Arts | Omaha, NE Tickets and Info
- 3/10 Laughing Skull Lounge | Atlanta, GA Tickets and Info